We are first and foremost a data science company, so we use an active scientific process of arriving at the right answer:
- Clear Objectives
- Well Thought Out Design & Methods
- Extracting and Collecting Good Data
- The Correct Analysis
- Conclusions, Predictions and Extrapolations
Our interdisciplinary team of scientists, statisticians, data psychologists, and marketing analysts starts with initial hypotheses and “hunches” about what’s going on to design data collection that will identify the right answers for our clients.
Horizon provides a purposefully designed data strategy and marketing analytics that includes the right mix of:
- Passive Transactional Data (structured, unstructured and streaming data)
- Extracted Data from Large Data Sets using our third-party vendors to provide robust contextual understanding and outsider perspective
- Actively Collected Data that is project specific and uses the most effective qualitative and/or quantitative methods to address your pressing questions
- Marketing Analytics Dashboard Data that you can view daily for your ongoing transactional data, as well as our weekly for findings and recommendations
- Treated and Normalized Data, simply put, is a statistical way to make sure the data collected can truly answer the question
All of this culminates in the delivery of data answers to your project specific questions that you can rely on with confidence.