An organization that is dedicated solving problems scientifically cannot be restricted in the methods it employs.
The questions to be answered and the research design decided on should dictate the methods used. Thus, we use a variety of different methods and approaches depending on the nature of the project.
- Various types of qualitative research, such as focus groups and depth interviews, but also observational and ethnographic techniques.
- Many different quantitative research methods
- Experimental methods
- Quasi-experimental methods
- Non-experimental methods such as surveys
- Big data analytics such as the analysis of transactional data, such as sales or loyalty program data as well as forecasting models.